Ecovacs Deebot R98
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.12 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||240 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Ecovacs Deebot R98:
4 reasons to buy
- Many buyers highlight the vacuum’s performance picking up dust and debris.
- The vacuum is remarked to initially map the house with few issues.
- Most purchasers like how easy the app is to use.
- Reviews frequently highlight the vacuum’s ability to self-empty.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some purchasers criticize the vacuum’s suction power.
- The vacuum is remarked to quickly die.
- Several buyers criticize the vacuum for frequently erasing the mapping info and dumping any virtual barriers in place.
- The vacuum cannot work with any Wi-Fi that has a 5 ghz connection.
- A decent number of purchasers report problems with the auto-empty feature, saying it only works “half the time.”
The Ecovacs Deebot R98 has mediocre reviews. Most buyers like the vacuum’s performance picking up dust and debris, and the vacuum is mentioned to initially map the house very well. Many purchasers additionally highlight the easy-to-use app and useful auto-empty feature. Unfortunately, some reviews criticize the same auto-empty feature for only working inconsistently. Other buyers dislike the vacuum for frequently dropping maps, quickly dying, and having mediocre suction power. Purchasers also report problems connecting with the Wi-Fi, remarking that the machine will not work with any network with a 5 ghz connection. However, the vacuum may still be worth the buy if one is looking for an easy-to-use app.