Ecovacs Slim 2
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.08 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||110 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||240 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Ecovacs Slim 2:
5 reasons to buy Ecovacs Slim 2
- Many purchasers like the vacuum’s great cleaning performance with pet hair.
- The vacuum’s slim design is highlighted for enabling it to easily get underneath furniture.
- Most reviews compliment its quiet noise level.
- A lot of buyers say that the vacuum is very easy to clean.
- The vacuum is described to be sturdy and reliable, with an efficient design.
5 reasons not to buy Ecovacs Slim 2
- Some reviews dislike the vacuum’s reliabilty over time.
- The vacuum’s side brushes are said to come loose easily.
- Several buyers remark that certain parts can break very easily.
- A few purchasers criticize the vacuum for often getting stuck.
- The vacuum is not meant for use on carpet.
The Ecovacs Slim 2 is well-liked by most buyers. Many like its great performance with pet hair along with its quiet noise level. Additionally, a number of purchasers highlight the vacuum’s slim yet sturdy design, which enables it to easily clean underneath couches. Buyers also find the vacuum to be easy to clean and maintain. Unfortunately, some reviews criticize the vacuum’s reliabilty, saying certain parts can easily break. Other negatives include reports of the vacuum getting stuck, too-loose side brushes, and the fact that the vacuum is not mean to be used on carpet. Yet, for those with mostly hard floors, this is a great vacuum at an affordable price, making it a very good buy,
Our Take On Ecovacs Slim 2
Read more about Ecovacs Slim 2 at the official website