Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 15C
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.16 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||100 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||-- min|
|Connectivity||App / Remote Control|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 15C:
5 reasons to buy
- Most users agree that this robot vacuum has a powerful suction, so it easily picks up most kinds of dust and debris.
- The app is generally loved by users, as it enables easy control of the robot.
- Its maneuvrability is praised by lots of users for being great, as it is able to climb most medium- to high pile carpets.
- Buyers usually have great experience with the Anker/Eufy customer service, as they proactively reacts to user reviews on multiple retailers where possible, e.g. on Amazon.
- Most users think this robot vacuum is very easy to use, and just as easy to set up.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users had issues with the robot vacuum being unable to get close to any objects or obstacles, meaning it won’t pick up dirt along any edges.
- A few buyers mention the run time is lower compared with older models, causing them to believe they cut costs by putting an insufficiently sized battery in it.
- This is a problem for many robot vacuums, and it applies to this model as well: Some times it is unable to navigate itself into the docking station, which might cause it to shut down without recharging.
- While the robot has a strong suction, the rotating brushes are not always as efficient, as they sometimes flick large debris across the floor instead of assisting the vacuum in picking them up.
- According to some users, the robot is not “smart” like other models, meaning it doesn’t properly map out the room and make estimates on how long it takes to clean. It just goes in a random pattern, and stops cleaning after some time.
The Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 15C is a great vacuum at a great price. It is not as advanced as more expensive models, however it does the job and most users love it for just that. Though it is among the cheaper models, it still has the ability to connect to your smartphone where you can control it using a user friendy app. It maneuvers very well on most surfaces, and the proactive customer service from Anker/Eufy is a big plus. It is user friendly and quiet while running, making it a pleasure to use on a daily basis. Despite most reviews being great, there are a few issues consistently appearing across several reviews. According to some buyers, it doesn’t get close to edges, but leaves 4-5 inches untouched along all edges. The battery seems to be weaker than previous models, causing a lower run time, and the rotating brushes aren’t always efficient. It doesn’t map out the room properly either, but this is probably not expected of a robot with such a low cost. All in all, this might be a great buy for most people seeking an addition to the conventional cleaner, and it does indeed offer great value at an attractive price.