Eufy RoboVac 11
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.16 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||100 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||360 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Eufy RoboVac 11:
5 reasons to buy Eufy RoboVac 11
- Most purchasers praise the suction as being extremely powerful.
- The dust canister is mentioned to be very simple to empty.
- Many buyers highlight the vacuum’s navigational ability, saying it easily finds its way back to the charging station.
- Customer service is remarked to be spectacular.
- A number of reviews state that the battery life is long, even longer than advertised.
5 reasons not to buy Eufy RoboVac 11
- Some buyers say that the product feels low-quality, and does not last that long.
- A few purchasers remark that it can get easily stuck.
- The product is occasionally reported to have poor reliability over time.
- Several purchasers criticize the machine for not cleaning rugs well.
- Some buyers report wheel jamming issues.
The Eufy RoboVac 11 overall has extremely great reviews from buyers. Most purchasers like the long battery life, with some even saying it lasts longer than advertised. Many reviews also praise the suction for being extremely powerful, the dust canister for being very easy to empty, and the vacuum’s navigational ability. Unfortunately, some buyers remark that it can easily get stuck, have reliability issues, and work poorly on rugs. However, most buyers also compliment the customer service, so some issues may be able to be easily worked out. Overall, the RoboVac 11 is an extremely good purchase.
Our Take On Eufy RoboVac 11
Read more about Eufy RoboVac 11 at the official website