Eufy RoboVac 11S
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.16 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||100 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||360 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Eufy RoboVac 11S:
5 reasons to buy
- Many buyers like how simple and easy to use the vacuum is.
- The machine is mentioned to have excellent battery life.
- Most purchasers praise the vacuum’s ability to get itself unstuck from furniture or cords.
- The vacuum is remarked to work effeciently, and not miss any spots.
- The vacuum has useful lights that show what mode it is in.
5 reasons not to buy
- A few purchasers say their vacuum stopped working after a while.
- The machine is occasionally mentioned to have several easily-breakable parts.
- Some buyers say it has problems cleaning dark-colored carpets.
- The product can sometimes fall down stairs.
- Several reviews criticize the machine for having a smaller dust bin than comparable products.
The Eufy RoboVac 11S is extremely well-liked by most buyers. Many purchasers praise the vacuum’s ability to get itself unstuck from furniture, and it is further mentioned to have excellent battery life. Additionally, a lot of buyers like how simple and easy the vacuum is to use, and the useful lights found on top. Furthermore, the vacuum’s effeciency and power are also frequently highlighted. Unfortunately, some buyers report problems with cleaning dark-colored floors. Other negatives include a smaller dust bin compared to other vacuums, and mediocre reliability. Yet, with the negative reviews so outnumbered by the positive ones, the criticisms have a strong chance of being isolated cases. The 11S is a great purchase for anyone.