Eufy RoboVac 30
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.16 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||100 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||360 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Eufy RoboVac 30:
5 reasons to buy Eufy RoboVac 30
- Most purchasers praise its quiet noise level.
- The vacuum’s suction power is mentioned to be quite strong and clean every floor type very well.
- Many buyers remark that there are few to none mechanical or reliabilty issues.
- The remote control is highlighted for being intuitive to use, and having several useful features.
- The boundary tape included with the product is said to work very well.
4 reasons not to buy Eufy RoboVac 30
- Some buyers criticize the battery life, saying it could be better.
- A few purchasers remark that it can occasionally miss spots while cleaning.
- The product is said to sometimes, but rarely, vacuum the same spot repeatedly.
- Several reviews mention that the machine works poorly on open-floor house plans.
The Eufy RoboVac 30 has extremely good reviews. Most purchasers highlight the machine for having few to none mechanical issues, the suction power for being extremely strong, and the noise output being quite low. Furthermore, the boundary tape is remarked to work extremely well, and the remote control has variety of useful features. Although there are some criticisms- the battery life could be better, and a few buyers say it can occasionally miss a spot or vacuum the same spot repeatedly, the positive reviews far outnumber the negatives. The RoboVac 30 is a worthwhile purchase for anyone, especially at its affordable price.
Our Take On Eufy RoboVac 30
Read more about Eufy RoboVac 30 at the official website