Eureka 439AZ Pet Lover Oh!
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Eureka 439AZ Pet Lover Oh!:
5 reasons to buy Eureka 439AZ Pet Lover Oh!
- A number of purchasers like the small and compact size of the vacuum.
- Most buyers say the vacuum has great performance with pet hair.
- The vacuum’s handling is frequently highlighted.
- Many reviews remark that the vacuum is almost entirely odorless.
- Many buyers praise the vacuum’s great reliability; one review even said it is still going strong after 5 years.
5 reasons not to buy Eureka 439AZ Pet Lover Oh!
- Some buyers criticize the vacuum’s loud noise level, even for its small size.
- The vacuum’s short power cord is mentioned to make cleaning large rooms annoying.
- Several buyers dislike the canister’s small canister.
- The canister is mentioned to be difficult and annoying to empty, as it can sometimes make a mess.
- Some purchasers remark that the suction can decline over time.
The Eureka 439AZ Pet Lover Oh! generally receives strong reviews from buyers. Most reviews praise the vacuum’s small and compact size, along with its great handling and manuveurabilty. Other frequently mentoined positives include its great performance with pet hair, mostly odor-free use, and decent reliability. Although some buyers had some dislikes, mostly centered around its loud noise level, hard-to-empty canister, and very short power cord, the vacuum is still a solid buy. it is perfect for those looking for a easy-to-handle, affordable compact vacuum for a small apartment or dorm.
Our Take On Eureka 439AZ Pet Lover Oh!
Read more about Eureka 439AZ Pet Lover Oh! at the official website