Eureka AS1095A Professional
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||27 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Eureka AS1095A Professional:
5 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers like the vacuum’s performance on both carpet and hard floors.
- The vacuum’s light weight is often highlighted.
- Many buyers like that the power cord is retractable.
- Most buyers say the suction is very strong, especially on hard floors.
- The durabilty of the vacuum is described positively in a number of reviews.
5 reasons not to buy
- The hose is occasionally mentioned to annoyingly not stay in place.
- Several buyers criticize the parts for being made of thin plastic.
- Some buyers report problems with the brush roller not working.
- The vacuum is frequently stated to overheat.
- A decent number of buyers dislike the vacuum’s reliability.
The Eureka AS1095A Professional is great for those looking for strong cleaning performance on a variety of floors. Many buyers like the vacuum’s light weight and retractable power. Additionally, most buyers describe the suction as being pretty strong, and the vacuum is remakred to be decently durable. Unfortunately, some buyers criticize the vacuum for being made of cheaper plastic parts. A few purchasers also dislike how the vacuum can overheat, that the hose can fall out of place, and that the brush roller can stop working. However, even with some reliability issues, the vacuum is a solid purchase for those looking for a both an easy-to-use and powerful compact vacuum.