Eureka AS2113A AirSpeed ONE
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||19 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Eureka AS2113A AirSpeed ONE:
5 reasons to buy Eureka AS2113A AirSpeed ONE
- Many buyers praise the vacuum’s strong suction power.
- The vacuum’s performance cleaning pet hair is often complimented.
- Most purchasers like how lightweight the vacuum is.
- A number of reviews describe the vacuum has being quite easy to open, empty, and clean.
- The canister is stated to have a large capacity.
5 reasons not to buy Eureka AS2113A AirSpeed ONE
- The vacuum is said to be pretty loud.
- A few buyers describe the vacuum has breaking “after a month or two.”
- Some reviews describe the vacuum has being a poor choice for larger apartments and houses.
- The vacuum is occasionally described to emit an annoying high-pitched noise.
- Some purchasers criticize the vacuum for having cheap parts.
The Eureka AS2113A AirSpeed ONE has mized reviews form buyers. Positively, it is praised by many for having strong suction power and great cleaning performance with pet hair. Furthermore, most buyers like how light weight the vacuum is, and how easy it is to open and clean. Unfortunately, some buyers dislike the vacuum’s loud noise level, and also say it can break after a short time. Other negatives include an annoying high-pitched noise that can sometimes come from the machine, and the vacuum is also said to be a poor choice for large houses and apartments. Overall, the vacuum is a solid purchase for those with a small dorm or apartment, thanks to the vacuum’s strong suction and light weight.
Our Take On Eureka AS2113A AirSpeed ONE
Read more about Eureka AS2113A AirSpeed ONE at the official website