Eureka AS2130A AirSpeed ONE Pet
Currently no resellers available.
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||29 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Eureka AS2130A AirSpeed ONE Pet:
5 reasons to buy
- The vacuum is mentioned to be very easy to use.
- Most buyers appreciate the vacuum’s light weight and compact size.
- Many reviews say the vacuum is amazing at cleaning pet hair.
- The vacuum’s performance on hard floors is often highlighted.
- A number of buyers like the vacuum’s high-quality attachments.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some purchasers criticize the vacuum for being difficult to empty and clean.
- The vacuum is disliked for easily getting dirty.
- Several buyers are annoyed over frequent clogging.
- A few reviews remark that parts can easily break.
- The vacuum is described to be fairly loud.
The Eureka AS2130A AirSpeed ONE Pet has mixed reviews from buyers. Many buyers like the vacuum’s light weight and ease of use. Other reviews compliment the vacuum’s performance with pet hair along with its high-quality attachments. However, some buyers criticize the vacuum’s difficulty to clean and ability to get dirty easily. A few reviews also are annoyed over frequent clogging, easily breakable parts, and loud noise level. Overall, the vacuum is a solid purchase for those looking for a lightweight and easy-to-use vacuum.