Eureka AS3104A Suction Seal Pet
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||27 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Eureka AS3104A Suction Seal Pet:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers compliment the vacuum’s strong suction.
- The machine is said by many purchasers to have great cleaning performance, particularly on carpet.
- Many reviews like how easy the vacuum is to clean.
- A number of purchasers highlight useful on-off pedals for a variety of features.
- The canister’s see-through construction is often complimented.
5 reasons not to buy
- The vacuum’s cheaper build quality is criticized in a few reviews.
- Several buyers mention an annoying “whistling” noise when using the tool hose.
- Some buyers dislike the hose attachment for falling off.
- The vacuum’s belt is remarked to fall off frequently.
- Several purchasers negatively say that the attachments can fall off.
The Eureka AS3104A Suction Seal Pet is viewed mostly positively by buyers. Most reviews highlight its strong suction and useful on-off pedals. Many purchasers also like how easy-to-clean the vacuum is, along with its great performance and useful see-through canister, which helps to know when to empty it. Unfortunately, there were some dislikes. Some buyers criticize the hose extension, attachments, and belt for falling off easily. Some other buyers dislike the cheaper build quality and an occasionally annoying “whistle” noise. However, thanks to its very affordable price, this vacuum should remain a strong consideration for those looking for a cheaper vacuum to use.