Eureka AS3352A Ultimate Clean
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||27 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Eureka AS3352A Ultimate Clean:
5 reasons to buy Eureka AS3352A Ultimate Clean
- Many buyers praise the suction for being incredibly strong.
- The vacuum is remarked to be very easy to assemble.
- The canister is said to be easy to empty and clean.
- Most purchasers like the power cord for being both retractable and fairly long.
- A number of reviews compliment the vacuum’s nice look/styling.
5 reasons not to buy Eureka AS3352A Ultimate Clean
- Several buyers find the vacuum to be heavy.
- The vacuum is said to have “too many detachable parts”
- Some buyers say the hose extension falls off too easily.
- The vacuum is said to be clumsy and cumbersome to use.
- Some reviews criticize the vacuum for occasionally clogging, although they say it is pretty rare.
The Eureka AS3352A Ultimate Clean is pretty well-liked by buyers. Most purchasers like the vacuum’s strong suction and easy assembly. Additionally, some buyers love the easy to clean and empty canister, and the long and retractable power cord. Another positive is the vacuum’s frequently complimented styling. There were some buyers who had criticisms, such as the vacuum’s heavier weight and generally cumbersome nature. Several buyers also dislike the machine’s extension hose for falling off easily. Overall, the vacuum is a great purchase for those looking for a vacuum that has great features and strong suction power.
Our Take On Eureka AS3352A Ultimate Clean
Read more about Eureka AS3352A Ultimate Clean at the official website