Eureka AS4008A AirSpeed Ultra
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Eureka AS4008A AirSpeed Ultra:
5 reasons to buy Eureka AS4008A AirSpeed Ultra
- Most buyers like how light the vacuum is, making it easy to carry.
- The vacuum’s assembly is remarked to be very easy.
- Many reviews praise the vacuum’s great cleaning performance, especially on carpet.
- The vacuum is said to have a decently solid construction.
- A lot of purchasers highlight the easy transition from upright to angled cleaning positions.
5 reasons not to buy Eureka AS4008A AirSpeed Ultra
- Several buyers dislike the lack of a retractable cord.
- The vacuum is occasionally said to give off a “burning” smell.
- Some reviews state that the vacuum performs poorly on hard foors.
- A few purchasers criticize the vacuum for clogging.
- The attachments’ suction and performance are said to be mediocre.
The Eureka AS4008A AirSpeed Ultra is generally liked by most purchasers. A number of reviews highlight the vacuum’s light weight and great manuveurabilty along with its strong cleaning performance, especially on carpet. Buyers also liked the decently solid construction and the easily adjustable settings. Sadly, a few buyers dislike the lack of an automatically retractable power cord and say the suction on hard floors is mediocre. Several buyers also mention a “burning” smell, and criticize the vacuum for clogging. Positively, even with the occasional poor review, the vacuum’s light weight and great cleaning performance make it a great buy for those looking for a quality machine to use on carpet.
Our Take On Eureka AS4008A AirSpeed Ultra
Read more about Eureka AS4008A AirSpeed Ultra at the official website