Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G
|Bag Capacity||1 gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
|Product Height||11.3 in|
|Product Length||17.5 in|
|Product Width||9 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G:
5 reasons to buy Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G
- Many buyers like the strong performance on hardwood floors
- Most buyers praised the vacuums’ great suction power
- Many buyers liked the strong, sturdy plastic construction.
- Buyers were pleased that the hose did not kink.
- Many buyers liked the long length of the vacuum’s power cord.
5 reasons not to buy Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G
- Some buyers found the hose to be too short.
- Some buyers said that over time, air starts to bypass the HEPA filter
- Several buyers mentioned that the power switch on the vacuum was faulty.
- Many buyers were annoyed that the cord was not automatically rewindable.
- Several buyers mentioned that the carpet function does not work very well, because it does not have a roller.
The Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G is a good vacuum for its price. Buyers like its durability and strong performance on hardwood, tile, and other hard, smooth surfaces. It does have a few criticisms, such as an annoying cord to rewind and poor performance on carpet. Overall, for being a low-cost vacuum the machine garners strong reviews.
Our Take On Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G
Read more about Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G at the official website