Eureka NEU188 PowerSpeed Turbo Spotlight
|Dirt Cup Capacity||1.06 gal|
|Power Rating||5 amps|
|Cord Length||18 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Eureka NEU188 PowerSpeed Turbo Spotlight:
5 reasons to buy
- Most reviews compliment the vacuum’s light weight.
- The vacuum is said to work well on both carpets and hard floors.
- Many buyers like how strong the suction is, and how well the vacuum cleans.
- The vacuum is mentioned to be very easy to empty and clean.
- Most purchasers like how effortless the vacuum is to put together.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some reviews criticize its reliability over time, saying it can break after a few months.
- A few buyers say the vacuum can blow dirt around on hard floors.
- The lack of a height adjustment is often criticized.
- Several purchasers say the power cord is too short.
- The canister is stated to seal poorly to the vacuum, meaning dirt can sometimes leak out.
The Eureka NEU188 PowerSpeed Turbo Spotlight generally has good feeback from buyers. Most reviews compliment the vacuum’s light weight, and it is said to work well on both carpets and hard floors. Other postives include that the canister is very easy to empty and the vacuum is very easy to clean. Unfortunately, it does have a few negatives; some purchasers criticize the power cord for being too short, and some say the lack of a height adjustment is a major hindrance. Several reviews also describe the canister as sealing poorly to the vacuum, letting dirt out. However, thanks to its affordable price, the vacuum is definitely a great purchase.