Eureka PowerPlush NEC122
|Dust Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||17 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Eureka PowerPlush NEC122:
5 reasons to buy Eureka PowerPlush NEC122
- Most buyers agree that this stick vacuum works well on hard floors.
- Being a decently priced vacuum cleaner, most users consider it of a great value.
- Users like how easy this vacuum is to handle, as it is very lightweight.
- Users also agree that it is a great purchase for spot cleaning, cleaning of stairs, and small rooms.
- The noise level is said to be low, which makes it pleasant to work with.
5 reasons not to buy Eureka PowerPlush NEC122
- The battery doesn’t last very long on a full charge, which limits the usage significantly.
- Some users thought the suction wasn’t powerful enough for everyday use.
- The vacuum doesn’t work well on most types of carpets, according to several buyers.
- The floor attachment is not very wide, and therefore most users recommend is mainly for spot cleaning.
- While the dust bin is easy to empty, it tends to clog and cause suction power to decrease.
The Eureka PowerPlush NEC122 is a handy little stick vacuum, that seems to work well in small homes and/or for spot cleaning. It receives mixed reviews, though, which is usually based around its suction power and battery life. Some users found the suction power inadequate for their needs, and most agree that it is probably best on hard floors. The battery gives you only limited run time on a full charge, which is why it is recommended especially for spot cleaning of a bigger home, cleaning of an apartment or in a dorm room. It doesn’t take up much room, though, and it is easy to handle. Its flaws set aside, this cordless stick vacuums offers great value for those who doesn’t want to shell out a large amount of money to cut the cord.
Our Take On Eureka PowerPlush NEC122
Read more about Eureka PowerPlush NEC122 at the official website