Eureka ReadyForce 3500AE
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||16.5 ft|
|Product Height||11.5 in|
|Product Length||22.5 in|
|Product Width||13.5 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Eureka ReadyForce 3500AE:
4 reasons to buy
- Several buyers agree that this vacuum is quiet while used.
- Some users think it’s easy to use as well, making it a hazzlefree task to clean a small home.
- Most buyers appreciate its compact size.
- It is also a very simple and easy to use vacuum, that doesn’t take much practice to use.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users miss the opportunity to store the attachments on the vacuum.
- Several users miss a handle on the top, as it is difficult to pick up from standing position.
- The dust bin fills up too quickly, according to some buyers.
- A few buyers thought the filters required too much maintenance as well, as they had to be cleaned quite often to maintain suction power.
- Some buyers thought the suction power is insufficient for all kinds of floor types.
The Eureka ReadyForce 3500AE might not be one of the best choices right now, as it receives only a few good reviews from buyers across multiple resellers. Some users do mention that it’s quiet and efficient though, and it is easy to use as well. However, there are a lot of users who are unhappy with even the basic functionalities of this vacuum. It doesn’t have a storage compartment for attachments, and it might be impractical to handle, due to the lack of carriage handles om top of the vacuum. The dust bin fills up too quickly as well, and some buyers even thought the filters took to much maintenance to keep clean. All in all, according to most buyers, this vacuum might be one to avoid. However, if the price is right, it might be a great purchase anyway.