Eureka Whirlwind NEN110A
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.79 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||16 ft|
|Product Height||9.7 in|
|Product Length||14.2 in|
|Product Width||12.2 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Eureka Whirlwind NEN110A:
5 reasons to buy Eureka Whirlwind NEN110A
- Most users agree that this vacuum offers a very attractive price:quality ratio.
- Users also agree that it has a sturdy design, and overall it seems well built.
- The vacuum is said to be both compact and light, making it easy to handle on a daily basis.
- Due to its design, it is very easy to vacuum underneath furniture.
- Despite this being a cheaper vacuum, the suction is deemed powerful by most users.
5 reasons not to buy Eureka Whirlwind NEN110A
- There’s no ability to store all the attachments onboard the vacuum, meaning you’ll have to store them somewhere else.
- Some users felt the cord was a bit too short.
- Some users also complain about the plastic hose being too stiff and inflexible, making it difficult to store in a small space.
- According to some buyers, the vacuum isn’t made for vacuuming carpets, as the floor attachment doesn’t glide properly across the carpet, but gets stuck instead.
- The different attachments don’t lock into place, instead they just slide together, and therefore might slide apart just as easily.
The Eureka Whirlwind NEN110A is defnitely one of the cheaper bagless canister vacuums on the market, and it is generally well received among its users, with most of them categorizing it as a great budget purchase. It has a sturdy design and is overall well built, although it has a few flaws. One of them being the lack of storage space for attachments, meaning you’ll have to store them elsewhere, and a relatively short power cord, limiting its reach, and the plastic hose being too stiff and inflexible. It doesn’t work well on some carpets either, and the attachments don’t lock into place, and might slide apart while being used. Despite its flaws, this is still a solid purchase, and for the very low price you’ll get a decent vacuum cleaner suitable for hard floors and some carpets.