FlexSweep Unbreakable Commercial Broom
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of FlexSweep Unbreakable Commercial Broom:
5 reasons to buy
- The fine styrene bristles makes it easy to sweep any outdoor area, but it also works great indoors.
- Most users like the aluminum handle because it’s lightweight yet durable, and it has a soft grip for both hands.
- There’s also an ABS scraper attached to the head, and you can use this to move liquids in order to clean it up easily.
- Users are generally raving about how efficient and easy it is to use, and some haven’t even tried a better alternative in their life.
- The width of the head makes it able to do large areas in no time.
3 reasons not to buy
- Although the bristles are indeed fine, they aren’t fine enough to move all types of dirt from the floors. You may still need to either vacuum or use a push broom made of horsehair or similar.
- Because of the handle not being telescopic, you can’t adjust it and you have to store it in its full size, which may be a disadvantage to some people.
- The head itself is made of wood, making it a bit clumsy if sweeping corners and along edges.
The FlexSweep Unbreakable is marketed as a commercial broom, and as such it works quite well. It doesn’t work for the finest types of dust or dirt, but it does quite well keeping the floors clean and ready for vacuuming. Because of how wide the head is, you’ll get done with the cleaning in no time whatsoever. So if you need it for a workshop, a store, or perhaps the garage, you’ll be more than happy with the FlexSweep.