|Dust Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||30 mins|
|Wet/dry Vacuum?||Wet and dry|
|Wall Mount Included?||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of HoLife HM036:
5 reasons to buy HoLife HM036
- Great suction for a moderately priced vacuum. As well as long run time (30 minutes) which makes it possible to finish a cleaning task without having it run out of battery.
- The crevice tool is great for getting into smaller spaces when cleaning your car or furniture.
- Very easy to clean and the dust bin holds quite a bit of dirt, which many buyers found great!
- Most buyers have said their costumer service is excellent!
- Comes with a rubber jar tool for liquid messes, which handheld vacuums normally can’t clean.
4 reasons not to buy HoLife HM036
- Some buyers did not follow proper cleaning instructions and accidently ruined the filter. Make sure to follow proper steps when cleaning the filter.
- A few buyers do not think this vacuum is strong enough to do a deep clean. They recommend it for smaller messes and pet hair.
- Many buyers left bad reviews and were refunded or sent a new model, which worked better.
- Some buyers said this model was too expensive compared to its suction power.
This HoLife HM036 handheld vacuum, has received many mixed reviews. It is moderately priced and comes with many useful attachments including a narrow tool for crevices and a rubber attachment for wet messes. Make sure to follow the instructions properly to avoid ruining the filter. If you do have issues with this model, their costumer service has been called excellent by many buyers, from people leaving both negative or postive reviews. If you need a vacuum with a long run time as well as a quick charging time, this vacuum from HoLife might be something for you.
Our Take On HoLife HM036
Read more about HoLife HM036 at the official website