Hoover Air Lift Deluxe Pet UH72511
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||11 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover Air Lift Deluxe Pet UH72511:
5 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers highlight the vacuum’s quiet noise level.
- Many buyers like the vacuum’s ability to switch between different angles.
- The vacuum’s good performance cleaning pet hair is often complimented.
- A number of reviews compliment the machine’s useful floor switch ability.
- Most buyers like the large number of included attachments.
5 reasons not to buy
- The vacuum’s reliability is sometimes criticized, with the occasional buyer reporting parts breaking.
- Several buyers dislike the vacuum’s heavier weight.
- Some purchasers remark that the vacuum’s roller brush can stop spinning.
- The vacuum’s hose length is mentioned by some to be too short for their needs.
- A few buyers say the vacuum’s maneuverability is mediocre, since it can feel cumbersome to push and pull.
The Hoover Air Lift Deluxe Pet UH72511 has mostly good reviews from purchasers. Many buyers praise the vacuum for both being pretty quiet and having great cleaning performance. Additionally, most purchasers compliment the vacuum’s performance with pet hair, and also highlight the machine’s useful floor-switching feature. However, some buyers criticize the vacuum for feeling heavy and cumbersome, and others find the hose length to be too short. Some purchasers also dislike the machine’s reliability, with some parts said to be able to break. Overall, even with the negatives, the vacuum is great for those looking for a quiet noise level along with strong cleaning performance.