Hoover Air Lift Light UH72540
Currently no resellers available.
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.32 gal|
|Power Rating||11 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover Air Lift Light UH72540:
5 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers like the vacuum’s great cleaning performance, saying it is better than a lot of other vacuums.
- The vacuum’s great maneuverabilty is highlighted by a number of buyers.
- Many reviews find it pretty light to carry around.
- Most buyers compliment the buyer’s extremely long power cord.
- The vacuum’s suction is said to be strong on all sorts of floors.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers dislike the attachments for falling off.
- The vacuum’s belt is said to break often.
- Several reviews remark that the brush roller can stop spining.
- A few buyers find the vacuum to feel top heavy.
- The vacuum is occasionally said to have reliability issues.
The Hoover Air Lift Light UH72540 is mostly liked. Many buyers find the performance to be great, and better than most other vacuums. The vacuum’s maneuverabilty is also complimented by most purchasers, as is its light weight. Additionally, the vacuum’s suction is said to be very strong. Another plus is the extra-long power cord. Unfortunately, some buyers disliked the vacuum’s belt for breaking often, and some buyers also say that the vacuum’s design causes it to feel top heavy. Additionally, some buyers say it has reliability issues and the attachments can easily fall off. Thankfully, with its far larger number of good reviews, the vacuum remains a great purchase.