Hoover Air Pro SH40075
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.66 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
|Product Height||14 in|
|Product Length||18 in|
|Product Width||10.75 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover Air Pro SH40075:
5 reasons to buy
- Buyers agree that this vacuum is versatile and therefore can be used for many purposes.
- It is also a lightweight vacuum, making it easy to handle.
- Most users appreciate the included attachments, as they make it possible to clean anywhere.
- Some users think the suction is powerful enough for all their needs.
- Most users like the large capacity of the dust bin.
5 reasons not to buy
- Several users mention that this vacuum is poorly designed with cheap plastic parts.
- Some buyers had problems with the vacuum overheating and randomly shutting off.
- Some buyers also miss a better mounting unit for accessories.
- Several buyers had issues with the vacuum clogging from time to time.
- Some buyers think the vacuum lacks suction, making it unable to pick up dirt and debris properly.
There are indeed very mixed reviews of the Hoover Air Pro SH40075, and in general the reviews are equally positive and critical. Most buyers agree that the overall buildquality doesn’t match its pricetag, as it is among the more expensive models available on the market. The vacuum is praised for its versatility and light weight though, and buyers like the large capacity of the dust bin as well. However, there have been incidents of vacuums randomly shutting off by themselves during use, and buyers miss a better mounting unit for accessories as well. It also clogs really easy, and some buyers think it lacks suction. All in all, this vacuum is probably not one of the first models to recommend, as there are several other better alternatives at a lower price, according to most reviews we’ve researched on this.