Hoover Air SH40070
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.5 gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||17 ft|
|Product Height||-- in|
|Product Length||-- in|
|Product Width||-- in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover Air SH40070:
5 reasons to buy
- Most users find this vacuum useful for carpets.
- Most users also agree that the dust bin is easy to clean out.
- The vacuum offers great value at a very low price, which is praised by several buyers.
- It is also lightweight, making it easy to carry around.
- The beater bar can be turned on and off from the handle, making it easy to go from carpets to hard floors.
5 reasons not to buy
- There have been several reviews stating that this vacuum would shut itself off during use, and according to users it’s due to overheating.
- Some buyers think the suction is not powerful enough for everyday use.
- Some buyers also think it’s parts are fragile, and break too easily.
- Buyers also miss having a storage for attachments.
- The cord is a bit short, making it difficult to go through large rooms without changing the electrical outlet once or twice.
The Hoover Air SH40070 receives mostly mixed reviews, and users are split almost equally between being satisfied and unsatisfied. The vacuum is indeed one of the cheaper models on the market, and as that it might be a great purchase for light vacuuming and spot cleaning. Several users agree that it’s both lightweight and easy to handle, but it seems like a lot of users are unsatisfied with its durability and suction as well. According to some users it even shuts itself off from time to time, due to overheating. It lacks a storage compartment for attachments as well, and some users think the cord is a bit short. All in all, this vacuum might be a good purchase, depending on the actual price and your requirements. There might be better options out there at a similar or even lower prise, though.