|Dust Bin Capacity||1.6 gal|
|Wet/Dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Power Rating||8.5 amps|
|Cord Length||48 ft|
|Product Width||13.2 in|
|Product Height||30 in|
|Product Depth||13.2 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover C2401:
5 reasons to buy
- This backpack vacuum is lightweight, yet still has a reasonable capacity of 1.6 gallons.
- It also features a 48 foot cord, which is great if you’re usually vacuuming larger areas. That way you don’t have to plug it in and as frequently as vacuums with a shorter cord.
- Numerous users think this vacuum is quite powerful, which is great when you vacuum on different types of floors.
- It comes with a reasonable amount of attachments, making it highly versatile.
- The maintenance is easy, due to the simple design making it easy to clean it and change bags.
5 reasons not to buy
- Due to its shape, this backpack vacuum takes a bit of time getting comfortable with.
- Although the vacuum is lightweight, the design is a bit clumsy, and sticks out quite a bit from your back. You might end up bumping into things, simply because you forget it’s there.
- While most users agree that it is quite powerful, some say it doesn’t work well on medium- to high pile carpets because the attachments get stuck to the surface.
- The included cloth bag is reusable, which supposedly is a good thing, but it gets quite messy when emptying it.
- Some users mentioned the attachments falling off from time to time, as they aren’t locked onto the wand.
The Hoover C2401 has a more sophisticated look, and is lighter than other models with similar capacity. The cord is nice and long, and it has plenty of power for most tasks. However, it doesn’t have any attachments for medium- to high pile carpets, and the attachments included are quite flimsy. They don’t lock onto the wand either, which means they’ll fall off of pulled too hard. The vacuum itself is easy to maintain, but the reusable bag makes quite the mess when emptied. You can buy paper bags instead though, but those are said to be flawed due to the way it’s sealed around the edges. Though being lightweight, the canister is a bit clumsy, as it sticks out quite a bit from your back. You might end up bumping into things as you go by, especially when going through door openings and narrow areas. All in all, this is a great backpack vacuum, which is both popular and liked by most users.