Hoover Envy Hush SH40100
|Bag Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Product Height||9.3 in|
|Product Length||19.5 in|
|Product Width||12.5 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover Envy Hush SH40100:
5 reasons to buy Hoover Envy Hush SH40100
- Most buyers think this vacuum is very easy to use and empty.
- Many buyers think this vacuum is very efficient on hard floors.
- Many buyers like how quiet this vacuum is while using it.
- Many buyers think this vacuum is suitable for small areas with carpets.
- Many buyers think this vacuum is light weight.
5 reasons not to buy Hoover Envy Hush SH40100
- Many buyers complain about a poor build quality.
- Some buyers think the smaller attachment tools are inefficient.
- Some buyers think the nozzle is too big and bulky, making it hard to clean under furniture, etc.
- Some buyers noticed the power cord rewinding itself while the vacuum is being used.
- Some buyers think the hose kinks too easily, and is difficult to straighten out afterwards.
This Hoover vacuum is not amongst the cheapest ones available on the market, yet it does the job and most buyers seem to be satisfied due to its overall efficiency and low noise level. It is especially useful on hard floors, yet the nozzle might be a bit bulky for some. It does come with a smaller nozzle for hard floors, though.
Our Take On Hoover Envy Hush SH40100
Read more about Hoover Envy Hush SH40100 at the official website