Hoover LiNX BH50010
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.24 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||20 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover LiNX BH50010:
5 reasons to buy
- This Hoover vacuum features an interchangeable battery, which is even able to be recharged separately. You can buy extra batteries if you need it, which keeps the price of the vacuum itself reasonable.
- Most people think it offers great value at a very reasonable price.
- Users like how easy it is to maneuver, since it’s a lightweight vacuum with a compact design.
- The vacuum adjusts itself, depending on the floor type. This means it adjusts when you go from hard floors to carpets, or vice versa.
- According to multiple users, the vacuum is very easy to empty with just one click on a button, which ejects the dirt from the bottom of the bin.
5 reasons not to buy
- This stick vacuum is designed to be used on floors only. It doesn’t have a detachable wand, and comes with just one floor head.
- Due to the way it’s designed, it doesn’t swivel easily. This means you’ll have to use a bit of force, in order to make it swivel the way you want it to.
- While the vacuum is liked for its abilities to clean most surface types, some users don’t find its performance satisfying, and think it works best for light cleanings.
- Some users had issues with batteries being worn out after just a few months, and the vacuum not lasting long before something breaks.
- The vacuum doesn’t stand very well on its own, and if you aren’t careful it might fall over by itself.
The Hoover LiNX BH50010 is a very popular stick vacuum, with thousands of user reviews on multiple retailers. Most buyers love it for its interchangeable battery, but also the very reasonable price. It is easy to maneuver, and light enough to carry around the house. The floor head adjusts itself to the floor type it’s working on, which makes it a convenient vacuum to use on a regular basis. It is said to be quite easy to empty with just a press on a button, which ejects the dirt from the bottom of the bin. However, it isn’t a versatile vacuum like other similar models. The handle isn’t detachable, and you can only use it on floors. It doesn’t come with any attachments, and extra batteries come at an additional charge. The build quality is by some users said to be a bit flimsy, and it doesn’t stand very well on its own either. With that being said, this is indeed a very popular stick vacuum, which offers a great level of convenience for light daily cleaning tasks around the floors of your house.