Hoover LiNX SH20030
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.24 gal|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||-- mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover LiNX SH20030:
5 reasons to buy
- Majority of users like the fact that it doesn’t need to recharge after few minutes of use, as it is corded and therefore always ready to use.
- Since it is plugged in during use, it doesn’t need a charging station or designated place to recharge after every use.
- This stick vacuum is said by several users to be powerful enough to pick up most types of dirt from both hard floors and some carpets.
- Most buyers agree that it is compact and lightweight, making it a great choice for cleaning stairs, a second floor, and/or a small apartment.
- Most buyers also agree that it offers great value at a reasonable price.
5 reasons not to buy
- While stick vacuums are usually meant to be handy and easy to bring out and use, this corded version needs to have its cord unwrapped and plugged in before use. Some users found this a bit impractical, especially when in need of a quick spot cleaning somewhere around the house.
- The power cord is also deemed a bit short by some users, meaning it has to be unplugged and moved to another power outlet, if you vacuum a larger area of your house.
- Due to the stick vacuum being small of nature, its dust bin is quite small, and fills up quickly. This might not be an issue, but if you have one or more cats or dogs, it might fill up quickly and need to be emptied quite often.
- The rotating brush might end up affecting the suction power, if too much long hair gets stuck and tangled. This means that you have to take it apart from time to time, and manually try removing it.
- Due to its design, having the dust bin placed right on top of the floor head, it might not be able to get under your furniture unless there’s a rather high clearance underneath it.
The Hoover LiNX SH20030 is a corded stick vacuum, which makes it a great purchase if you’re not interested in having to recharge it after every use. According to most users it works quite well on hard floors and most carpets, where it picks up most types of dirt efficiently. It might also be a great choice for vacuuming stairs, as it is easily carried around, and the price is quite reasonable compared to what you get. However, being a corded stick vacuum makes it a bit unhandy as well, because you need a power outlet nearby and have to unwrap and sometimes untangle the power cord, before you can start vacuuming. This is considered impractical by some users, since its purpose in most cases is to keep small areas clean, or do quick spot cleaning around the house. It does fill up quickly due to its compact size, and having the dust bin placed right on top of the floor head, makes it unusable for anything but floors, and it might not be able to get under all your furniture. Despite its flaws it may still be a great purchase for some people, as it is relatively cheap and works well on hard floors as well as most carpets.