Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet FH50251PC
|Water Tank Capacity||1.25 gal|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet FH50251PC:
5 reasons to buy
- This carpet is the favorite of many users, because of how well it cleans the carpets. It almost performs as well as professional cleaners.
- Buyers also like how easy it is to assemble upon delivery, but it is also easy to disassemble if you want to clean it on the inside.
- It can either be used for larger rooms or for spot cleaning, and you don’t have to worry about leakage, because the tanks are sealed very well.
- The suction is quite powerful, so most of the liquids dispensed are actually being picked up as well. This results in lower drying times, and you’ll get to use your carpets again in just a few moments.
- People agree that its design makes it easy to handle and maneuver, which is a good thing if there’s a lot of obstacles in your house.
5 reasons not to buy
- While it is easy to disassemble the cleaner, some parts are difficult to clean – especially the brush area, according to some buyers.
- The cord is just 20 feet long, which for most people is too short. So you’ll probably have to add an extension cord, if you want to increase the range to a useful level.
- There’s a filter built into this machine, that catches pet hair. But this is difficult to clean after use, which is a downside considered it’s made for houses with pets.
- The hand tool included isn’t up to par with the rest of the cleaning unit, and you won’t be able to effectively clean your stairs and upholstery the same way you do with carpets.
- Although it’s easy to handle across a floor, it isn’t easy to carry around. Especially if the tanks are full, because it gets heavy. Very heavy.
People generally like the Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet carpet cleaner, and it does a great job on carpets. Some even compare it to a professional carpet cleaning machine, indicating how good it actually is. It is easy to assemble but also to disassemble, although it isn’t all parts that are equally easy to keep clean. It has a powerful suction though, and carpets are left with just small amounts of water, so they won’t be soaking wet after you’ve cleaned them. However, the performance on upholsterly and stairs is a bit disappointing, according to some users the hand tools don’t work as well as the floor brush, which is definitely a shame. All in all, this machine is highly recommended for carpets and floor cleaning in general, but perhaps not so much for upholstery cleaning in general. It is also heavy, so it’s probably best used in houses that have just one floor to keep clean.