Hoover PowerDrive Pet UH74210PC
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.4 gal|
|Power Rating||11 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover PowerDrive Pet UH74210PC:
5 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers highlight the vacuum’s performance on all types of floors.
- The vacuum’s swivel feature is said to make cleaning easier.
- Many buyers compliment the vacuum’s maneuverabilty, saying “steering is super simple.”
- Most reviews like the vacuum’s performance with pet hair, even with pets that are heavy shedders.
- The vacuum’s suction is often praised for being extremely strong, especially on carpet.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers find the vacuum to be quite heavy.
- Several buyers complain about the vacuum overheating often.
- The vacuum’s brush is criticized for not having a shutoff option.
- A few reviews negatively describe the vacuum’s cheaper construction.
- The vacuum is remarked to have poor reliability over time.
The Hoover PowerDrive Pet UH74210PC is well-liked by a majority of buyers. Many highlight the vacuum’s performance on all floor types, and the machine’s swivel feature is said to work great. Additionally, some reviews like the vacuum’s strong suction, and its performance on the pet hair. Most buyers like the vacuum’s great manuveurabilty and effecient steering. Unfortunately, some buyers dislike the vacuum’s heavy weight and poor reliability, and also criticize the machine for overheating. Overall, the vacuum is considered a good purchase by most buyers.