Hoover PowerDrive UH74205
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.4 gal|
|Power Rating||11 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover PowerDrive UH74205:
5 reasons to buy Hoover PowerDrive UH74205
- The vacuum is said by many buyers to have no clogging problems.
- Most reviews compliment the machine’s light weight.
- A number of purchasers praise the vacuum’s great cleaning performance, especially with pet hair.
- Many buyers compliment the vacuum’s strong suction power, on all floor types.
- The dirt canister is said to be very easy to empty.
5 reasons not to buy Hoover PowerDrive UH74205
- Several purchasers criticize the vacuum for having poor manuveurabilty.
- A few reviews negatively describe its build quality as being mediocre.
- Some buyers remark that the brush roller can stop working after some use.
- The vacuum is mentioned to have bad reliability over time.
- Several reviews criticize the vacuum’s loud noise level.
The Hoover PowerDrive UH74205 garners mostly great reviews from buyers. Many buyers like the vacuum’s lack of any clogging problems along with its easy-to-empty dirt canister. Most purchasers also compliment the vacuum’s strong suction and great cleaning performance, especially with pet hair. Additionally, the machine is said to be pretty light; however, a few purchasers dislike the vacuum’s maneuverabilty. Some reviews also criticize the vacuum’s build quality and reliability, and several also describe the machine as being quite loud. However, for its very affordable price, the vacuum is a great purchse for those looking for strong suction power and effecient cleaning performance.
Our Take On Hoover PowerDrive UH74205
Read more about Hoover PowerDrive UH74205 at the official website