Hoover REACT Powered Reach Lite UH73400
Currently no resellers available.
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||11 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover REACT Powered Reach Lite UH73400:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers positively mention the floor-sensing feature.
- The vacuum’s performance with pet hair is strongly approved by many.
- Many purchasers say that emptying the vacuum is “SO easy.”
- The vacuum is frequently praised for having strong suction.
- The canister is said to have a decently large capacity.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers remark that the floor-sense feature declines in reliability over time.
- The vacuum’s brush roller is mentioned to occasionally malfunction.
- Several purchasers criticize the vacuum’s maneuverability.
- Some reviews criticize the vacuum’s maneuverabilty.
- The vacuum’s design is negatively described as being “bottom heavy,” making it harder to push.
The Hoover REACT Powered Reach Lite UH73400 is overhelmingly praised by purchasers. Most buyers like the vacuum’s cleaning performance with pet hair and useful floor-sensing feature. Many reviews additionally highlight how easy the vacuum is to empty, and its strong suction. Unfortunately, some buyers dislike the vacuum’s maneuverabilty and occasionally malfuncttioning brush roller. Some buyers also say that the floor-sensing feature declines in reliability over time. Thankfully, the negative reviews were a small minority, making this vacuum a very solid buy for any size of residence.