Hoover REACT Powered Reach Plus UH73510
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.4 gal|
|Power Rating||11 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover REACT Powered Reach Plus UH73510:
5 reasons to buy Hoover REACT Powered Reach Plus UH73510
- Many purchasers describe the build quality as being “excellent.”
- The vacuum’s great maneuverability is frequently praised.
- Most reviews compliment the vacuum’s quiet noise level.
- A number of buyers remark that the attachments both work well and are high quality.
- The machine’s strong suction is mentioned by many to be very strong.
5 reasons not to buy Hoover REACT Powered Reach Plus UH73510
- Some buyers say the belt stops working.
- The vacuum is remarked to be failry heavy.
- Several buyers say the vacuum’s design causes it to to over often.
- The vacuum’s floor sensors are mentioned to work poorly.
- Several reviews criticize the hose for being very short.
The Hoover REACT Powered Reach Plus UH73510 is generally praised by reviewers. Many compliment the vacuum’s great build quality and excellent maneuverability. Other positives mentioned include the high-quality attachments and strong suction. Unfortunately, buyers did have some criticisms, mostly focused on the short hose and easily-tippable design., Some purchasers also mention reliability issues concerning the floor sensors and the belt. However, the vacuum is a solid purchase for anyone thanks to its large number of good reviews.
Our Take On Hoover REACT Powered Reach Plus UH73510
Read more about Hoover REACT Powered Reach Plus UH73510 at the official website