Hoover REACT QuickLift UH73301
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Power Rating||11 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover REACT QuickLift UH73301:
5 reasons to buy Hoover REACT QuickLift UH73301
- Many reviews compliment the vacuum for being quite easy to clean.
- The vacuum is said by most to be greatly maneuverable.
- The attachments are said to work great and be of high-quality.
- Most buyers like the vacuum’s performance on all floor types.
- A number of purchasers highlight the vacuum’s light weight.
5 reasons not to buy Hoover REACT QuickLift UH73301
- Some purchasers dislike the vacuum’s mediocre reliability over time.
- Several buyers say the swivel function can make the vacuum tricky to maneuver.
- The troubleshooting manual is described as being useless.
- A few purchasers say the vacuum can be loud.
- The vacuum’s roller brush is remarked to stop working.
The Hoover REACT QuickLift UH73301 is great for those looking for an easy-to-use vacuum. Most buyers say the vacuum is quite easy to clean, and the maneuverablility is generally appreciated as well. Furthermore, the attachments are mentioned to work and well and be high quality, and the the vacuum’s performance is praised on all types of floors. Some buyers did have criticisms, unfortunately. Some describe the vacuum to have poor reliability over time, which is hurt even more by a mediocre troubleshooting manual. A few reviews also say the swivel function, while useful, can make the machine trickier to maneuver. Nevertheless, despite some negatives, the vacuum is a great buy for people needing a generally high-quality machine at a more affordable price.
Our Take On Hoover REACT QuickLift UH73301
Read more about Hoover REACT QuickLift UH73301 at the official website