Hoover Rewind UH71013
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover Rewind UH71013:
5 reasons to buy Hoover Rewind UH71013
- The vacuum is liked by buyers for its strong suction.
- Many buyers say the vacuum’s power cord works great and is easily retractable.
- The vacuum’s filters are said to work very well.
- A number of buyers highlight how easy to clean the vacuum is.
- The attachments are often complimented, such as the useful crevice tool.
5 reasons not to buy Hoover Rewind UH71013
- A large amount of buyers report that the belt falls off frequently.
- Several purchasers say the product is defective, and has major reliability issues.
- Some reviews criticize the vacuum’s parts for easily breaking.
- The vacuum’s motor is remarked to often overheat.
- Several buyers criticiize a design flaw, in which the vacuum spits the dust back out.
The Hoover Rewind UH71013 is, unfortunately, mostly disliked by most buyers. Positives do incude strong suction power and well-working filters. Other buyers complimented the vacuum’s useful crevice tool and easy-to-clean nature. Sadly, there are quite a few criticisms toward the machine, mostly focused on its poor reliability. A number of buyers dislike the belt for feequently falling of and also say that the motor can often overheat. Other buyers mention a design flaw in which the vacuum can possibly spit dirt back out. Finally, some reviews say its parts can easily break. Overall, the vacuum seems to be a poor purchase, but it may be worth it for its affordable price.
Our Take On Hoover Rewind UH71013
Read more about Hoover Rewind UH71013 at the official website