Hoover Total Home Pet UH74100
Currently no resellers available.
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.66 gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||27 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover Total Home Pet UH74100:
5 reasons to buy
- The vacuum’s cleaning performance with pet hair is frequently praised.
- Most buyers find the attachments very useful, especially the bristle brush.
- Many reviews highlight the vacuum’s low noise output.
- The vacuum’s light weight is often complimented.
- A number of buyers like how easy the vacuum is to clean and empty.
5 reasons not to buy
- The vacuum’s reliability over time is said in some reviews to be very poor.
- Some purchasers criticize the extension wand for not staying in place.
- Several reviews remark that the belt can constantly break.
- The roller brush is disliked for only working when pushing the vacuum.
- A few buyers criticize the vacuum’s cheaper build quality.
The Hoover Total Home Pet UH74100 receives mostly good reviews. Most reviews highlight the vacuum’s great performance with pet hair and its generally useful attachments. Many buyers also frequently compliment its light weight and loow noise output. Furthermore, the vacuum is mentioned to be very easy to empty and clean. Unfortunately, some buyers do not like the vacuum’s reliability over time, and others criticize the belt for easily breaking. Additionally, several purchasers say the roller brush and floor-sensing feature work poorly. However, even with the few criticisms, the vacuum is a great buy.