Hoover Whole House Elite UH71230
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.34 gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover Whole House Elite UH71230:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers praise the vacuum’s great performance with pet hair.
- The vacuum’s attachments are widely liked.
- Many buyers love how reusable and easily-cleanable the filter is.
- The vacuum’s light weight is often highlighted.
- A number of purchasers say the vacuum is pretty easy to assemble.
5 reasons not to buy
- Several purchasers remark that the filter can easily fall out.
- The vacuum is often mentioned to overheat.
- Some buyers criticize the attachments for having mediocre suction power.
- The vacuum’s belt is frequently disliked for breaking easily.
- Some buyers say the brush can just stop spinning.
The Hoover Whole House Elite UH71230 has mixed reviews from buyers. Many buyers like the vacuum’s great performance with pet hair and its high-quality construction. Most purchasers also highlight the easily cleanable filter and the machine’s light weight. A number of purchasers also compliment the vacuum for being easy to assemble. Unfortunately, there are a decent amount of dislikes; some buyers say the vacuum can overheat, and others also criticize the belt for easily breaking. Several purchasers also poorly rate the attachments’ suction and additionally say the brush can just stop working. Overall, the vacuum is great for those looking for a cheap vacuum to use only a few times a year, perhaps at a second home or condo.