Hoover WindTunnel 2 Whole House Rewind UH71250
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.34 gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover WindTunnel 2 Whole House Rewind UH71250:
5 reasons to buy
- Most reviews praise the vacuum’s cleaning performance on all floor types.
- The machine’s quality construction is frequently complimented.
- Many buyers like the extra-long hose.
- Most purchasers find the canister to be quick and easy to empty.
- The vacuum’s strong suction power is often highlighted.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some reviews criticize the belt for easily falling off.
- The vacuum is mentioned to be able to overheat.
- Several buyers mention a possible leaking of hair around the suction hose.
- A few buyers describe the vacuum as working poorly, possibly due to a product defect.
- The vacuum is mentioned to experience blockages due to debris.
The Hoover WindTunnel 2 Whole House Rewind UH71250 is generally liked by purchasers. Many reviews highlight the mostly high-quality construction along with the quick and easy to empty canister. Most buyers also praise the strong suction power and the extra-long hose, both of which make cleaning easier. Furthermore, the vacuum’s performance on all floor types is well-liked. Unfortunately, the vacuum did have some criticisms, mostly focused on overheating issues and that the belt that can easily fall off. Some buyers also dislike possible blockages and product defects. Overall, the vacuum is great for those looking for a machine that is simple to use and empty, with great suction.