Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance Pet UH72630PC
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.38 gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||40 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance Pet UH72630PC:
5 reasons to buy
- Many buyers find the vacuum to be lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- The vacuum is praised for easily cleaning pet hair.
- Most reviews like the canister for being simple to empty and clean.
- A number of purchasers remark that the filters can work a long time without needing to be cleaned.
- Most buyers mention that it is convenient to change the attachments.
5 reasons not to buy
- The vacuum is said to have some parts break after a few months of use.
- Some buyers mention it can ship with missing attachments.
- Several purchasers criticize the vacuum for having little attachment storage.
- The vacuum is negatively remarked to overheat often.
- A few buyers find the vacuum to be hard to push in certain modes.
The Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance Pet UH72630PC receives mixed reviews from buyers, although slanted towards the positive side. Most buyers like the vacuum’s light weight and generally good maneuverability. A number of purchasers also say that the filter can work a long time without needing to be cleaned, and the canister is said to be simple to empty. As for the attachments, while they are said to be easy to change, several buyers say their vacuum arrived with missing attachments. Additionally, some reviews criticize the vacuum for having little attachment storage and overheating often. A few buyers also dislike the vacuum for being hard to push when in certain modes. Nevertheless, even with the negatives, the machine’s great price ensures it is still a decent buy.