Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance UH72600
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||40 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance UH72600:
5 reasons to buy Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance UH72600
- A number of reviews compliment the vacuum for doing a good job on both carpt and hard floors.
- Most buyers highlight the long power cord.
- A lot of buyers say the vacuum has great build quality.
- Many purchasers say the extension wand works great.
- The vacuum’s maneuverabily is often complimented by buyers.
5 reasons not to buy Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance UH72600
- Some buyers negatively rate the belt for occasionally breaking.
- Several reviews criticize the vacuum for being too heavy.
- One possible defect is described where the vacuum “leaves an oily substance on the rug.”
- The vacuum’s pet hair attachment is remarked to work poorly.
- Some purchasers dislike the vacuum’s cheaper plastic build quality.
The Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance UH72600 is mostly liked by buyers. A lot of purchasers compliment the vacuum’s long power cord and great-working extension wand. Most buyers also find the build quality to be extremely great and the vacuum to clean both carpet and hard floors well. Another often highlighted quality is the vacuum’s maneuverabilty, but some find the machine to be quite heavy. Other criticisms focus on an often-breaking belt, and the vacuum’s cheaper plastic build quality. Nevertheless, despite the negatives, most buyers like the vacuum and say it is a good purchase.
Our Take On Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance UH72600
Read more about Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance UH72600 at the official website