Hoover WindTunnel Air Steerable UH72400
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.32 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover WindTunnel Air Steerable UH72400:
5 reasons to buy
- Users like how simple this vacuum cleaner is.
- Most users also think it is lightweight and therefore easy to handle on a regular basis.
- Due to its low weight, it is also easy to maneuver in most spaces.
- The suction is praised for being powerful enough to pick up most types of dust and debris along the way.
- It doesn’t have a manual height adjustment, but adjusts automatically, which is great for those with lots of different area rugs around the house.
5 reasons not to buy
- While this is a cheap vacuum, some users mention the plastic parts being prone to breaking or snapping.
- The motorized brush is not replaceable, so if it breaks or wears out, the entire vacuum needs to be recycled.
- According to some users, the vacuum might get clogged, so you should pay attention to this by checking the suction from time to time.
- Some users thought it requires too much maintenance to stay up to par, simply because hair and dust gets stuck everywhere on the inside.
- The dust bin may not be easy to reattach to the vacuum after emptying, but takes a bit of effort to get back into place.
The Hoover WindTunnel Air Steerable UH72400 is a cheap upright vacuum cleaner, and it is liked by most users for its simplicity and powerful suction. It is also considered a lightweight vacuum, and is therefore easy to carry around the house. It picks up most types of dust and debris along the way, and it automatically adjusts to different types of floors around the house. According to some users, the low price resulted in several plastic parts being quite fragile and prone to breaking, and the motorized brush is not replaceable. The vacuum is also prone to clogging, which means you have to make sure to unclog it from time to time. Despite its flaws, the vacuum is still a very popular choice among many users, but there might be better options in this price range, so consider taking a look at similar models before choosing.