Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Max UH30600
|Bag Capacity||0.77 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Max UH30600:
5 reasons to buy
- The suction of this vacuum cleaner is powerful enough for most tasks around the home.
- According to several buyers, the hose is long enough to reach most places around the house, and works well on stairs too.
- The power cord is 30 feet long, making it great for large areas, as it doesn’t need to be plugged in and unplugged several times during vacuuming.
- People are generally happy with the different height adjustments on this vacuum, as it makes it a great choice for many types of carpets.
- The bag disposal system makes it easy to get rid of a full dust bag, just by pressing a button. Just hold it over a trash can and press the button, and then the dust bag is released directly to the trash can, without you having to touch it directly.
5 reasons not to buy
- The rotating brush is not powered by a motor, but by the airflow created from the suction. Therefore it slows down whenever the airflow decreases, which might happen on carpets, where the brush otherwise comes in handy to get in between all fibers.
- According to some users, the overall build quality is disappointing, with a few users mentioning some parts being flimsy and prone to breaking off.
- A few users found the noiselevel of this vacuum bothersome, as it has a higher pitch than other vacuums.
- While the vacuum have lights in front of it, they don’t point towards the floor, but against the wall. This makes it less useful than lights on other vacuums.
- The upright handle doesn’t lie completely flat, and is difficult to adjust. This means that you might not be able to get under all types of furniture.
The Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Max UH30600 is a great purchase for those in search of a new upright vacuum with lots of features. Users seem to like it for its powerful suction, which makes it great for most surface types, and the hose and different attachments makes it able to reach most places of your home. It comes with a great range of height adjustments, which makes it work well on many carpets types. However, the rotating brush is powered by air rather than a motor, which causes it to slow down whenever the suction is lowered. This might not be the best option for medium- to high-pile carpets, where it is most likely to slow down due to the carpets fibers getting in the way of a proper airflow. The vacuum is also said to have an unpleasant high pitched sound while being used, and its lights are not useful as they don’t point down against the floor in front of it. All in all, this might be a great vacuum for some people, but there are probably some other choices that are worth considering as well.