Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus UH70120
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.66 gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||27 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus UH70120:
5 reasons to buy
- Users like the automatic cord rewind feature, as it makes it a lot easier to keep everything organized.
- Most users seem to be surprised about how much dirt and dust this vacuum picks up from their carpets, compared with their previous vacuum cleaners.
- The vacuum is said to have a very powerful suction.
- Users seem to like the attachments, especially the small rotating brush attachment, which works great for furniture and carpeted stairs.
- Most users like the simplicity of this vacuum, as it is easy to use and handle.
5 reasons not to buy
- Like other cheap upright vacuums, the roller doesn’t have an on/off switch, meaning it will keep running, even when you detach the hose and use the attachments. This might leave marks or bruises on your carpets or hard floors.
- Some users experiences parts not being completely airtight, causing whistling noises and loss of suction.
- The detachable dust bin has a bottom lid, which opens to eject the contents directly into the trash can. This lid isn’t locked very tightly into place, and therefore you the contents are likely to spill over the floor unless you keep the lid closed with one hand.
- According to some users, the vacuum clogs easily, and requires you to unclog it manually from time to time.
- Some users experiences the vacuum turning itself off, and assume it is due to some sort of overheating protection, since it turns on just fine a moment later.
The Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus UH70120 receives mixed reviews from a lot of buyers. It’s praised as a versatile vacuum cleaner with a lot of great features, yet simple enough so that it is easy to use. It has a great and powerful suction, and picks up a great amount of dirt and dust, especially compared to some buyers older vacuums. It has a few great attachments as well, however, the rotating floor brush doesn’t shut off while attachments are being used, which might cause it to leave bruises or marks on your floor. Some users also had issues with the construction not being completely airtight, which not only causes a bit of added noise, but also lowers the suction power. It is also prone to getting clogged from picking up too much hair, and it might even overheat and turn itself off from time to time, to prevent it from breaking down. All in all this vacuum is a nice budget choice, but due to the many mixed reviews, there might be better options out there.