Hoover WindTunnel T-Series UH30300
|Bag Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover WindTunnel T-Series UH30300:
5 reasons to buy Hoover WindTunnel T-Series UH30300
- Most buyers find the attachments simple to use and well-working.
- Many buyers like the vacuum’s strong suction.
- Most buyers find the vacuum to have good manueverability.
- Many buyers like the hose, and say it works good.
- A good number of buyers positively mention the long cord.
5 reasons not to buy Hoover WindTunnel T-Series UH30300
- Some buyers say the vacuum is pretty noisy.
- Some buyers think the vacuum is a bit too heavy.
- Several buyers find the build quality to not be the best.
- Several buyers say the owner’s manual is useless and confusing.
- Some buyers say although it generally works well, the hose can be flimsy.
The Hoover WindTunnel T-Series UH30300 has a strong approval rating from buyers. Buyers like the long cord and the strong suction, especially on carpet. Also, buyers find the on-board attachments to be very useful. In terms of negatives, most were minor. Some buyers find it to be loud, and some describe the build quality to be poor. Even with the small flaws, the vacuum is a good purchase.
Our Take On Hoover WindTunnel T-Series UH30300
Read more about Hoover WindTunnel T-Series UH30300 at the official website