Hoover WindTunnel T-Series UH30310
|Bag Capacity||0.77 gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Hoover WindTunnel T-Series UH30310:
5 reasons to buy Hoover WindTunnel T-Series UH30310
- Most buyers like the long cord.
- Many buyers found the vacuum to have strong suction.
- Most buyers find the vacuum to be decently mobile, and to get corners well.
- Most buyers find the on board attachments to be very useful.
- Many buyers like the hose and say it works well.
5 reasons not to buy Hoover WindTunnel T-Series UH30310
- Some buyers dislike the loud noise level.
- Several buyers find the build quality to be mediocre.
- Some buyers dislike the vacuum’s weight, and say it is a bit too heavy.
- Several buyers say the owner’s manual is useless and confusing.
- Some buyers say the hose is flimsy.
The Hoover WindTunnel T-Series UH30310 is pretty well-liked by buyers. Buyers like the long cord and the vacuum’s strong suction. Addionally, buyers find the on-board attachments to be very useful, and say the hose generally works well. In terms of negatives, most were minor. Some buyers dislike the loud noise level, and some found the build quality to be mediocre. Despite the small flaws, the vacuum is generally seen positively by buyers and is a solid purchase.
Our Take On Hoover WindTunnel T-Series UH30310
Read more about Hoover WindTunnel T-Series UH30310 at the official website