|Dust Bin Capacity||0.12 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||300 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of ILIFE A4s:
5 reasons to buy
- A number of reviews compliment the vacuum’s strong cleaning power and good performance.
- Most buyers find it to easily transition between floor types.
- The machine is praised for being “quiet and efficient.”
- The vacuum is mentioned to have a low profile, preventing it from frequently getting stuck underneath furniture.
- Purchasers like how quiet the vacuum is.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some reviews dislike the product for not mapping the floor, but going more in a random pattern.
- The machine has no Wi-Fi or bluetooth connectivity.
- There is no way to set virtual walls, so the vacuum can avoid certain areas.
- A few buyers mention that the bristle brush can get tangled in long hair.
- Several purchasers criticize it for working poorly on darker-colored carpets.
The ILIFE A4s has strong reviews from buyers. Most purchasers find the machine to easily transition between floor types, and compliment it for being very quiet. Many buyers furthermore highlight the product’s low profile and strong cleaning performance, and easy transition between floor types. Sadly, some buyers dislike the machine’s lack of Wi-Fi connectivity, in addition to its lack of a floor-mapping feature. Several purchasers also criticize it for working poorly on darker-colored carpet. Overall, the product is a great purchase for those looking for a powerful and unobtrusive machine.