|Dust Bin Capacity||0.08 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||160 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||300 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of ILIFE A6:
5 reasons to buy ILIFE A6
- Most buyers praise the vacuum for being extremely quiet.
- The machine is said to navigate over minor obstacles, such as door thresholds, very well.
- Many purchasers find the vacuum to have a long battery life.
- The vacuum’s strong sution power is frequently highlighted.
- A number of buyers mention that the vacuum is easy and simple to maintain.
5 reasons not to buy ILIFE A6
- A few buyers remark that the troubleshooting manual is useless.
- Some reviews criticize the vacuum for easily getting stuck on furniture.
- The vacuum is occasionally described to have poor reliability over time.
- The vacuum is mentioned by some purchasers to sometimes clean the same area over and over.
- Several buyers say the product can have difficulties finding its charging station.
The ILIFE A6 is generally well-liked by buyers. Many reviews compliment its long battery life and strong suction power. Most purchasers additionally highlight the vacuum’s great job navigating over minor obstacles, and the machine is also praised for being extremely quiet. Unfortunately, some buyers criticize the product for having poor reliability over time. Other negatives include that the machine can have trouble finding its charging station, clean the same area over and over, and occasionally get stuck on furniture. Overall, the product is a solid buy, helped by its affordable price.
Our Take On ILIFE A6
Read more about ILIFE A6 at the official website