|Dust Bin Capacity||0.08 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||300 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of ILIFE A8:
5 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers find the vacuum to be very easy to maintain.
- The vacuum comes with a lot of extras, including extra brushes, HEPA filters, and tools.
- A number of purchasers praise the vacuum’s navigational ability, saying it remembers the house’s layout over time.
- The remote control is remarked to be intuitive and easy to use.
- Many reviews remark that the vacuum’s suction is very strong, and cleans well.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers say that it can easily get stuck underneath furniture.
- The vacuum’s scheduling is said to have troubles.
- Several purchasers criticize the battery life for being too short.
- A few purchasers mention that the machine can have trouble covering large areas.
- Its cleaning power is remarked to decline over time.
The ILIFE A8 has a lot of great reviews from buyers. Many purchasers like how well the vacuum navigates, and say that the vacuum smartly remembers house layouts, Most buyers additionally like how easy the machine is to maintain along with its strong suction power and great cleaning performance. Furthermore, the vacuum comes with a lot of extra tools, brushes, and filters. Unfortunately, some buyers criticize the machine for having too short of a battery life and easily getting stuck underneath furniture. Other negatives include a decline in cleaning power over time, and that it can have trouble with large areas. Overall, the vacuum comes at a great price and is a solid buy for anyone.