ILIFE V3s Pro
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.08 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||120 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||300 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of ILIFE V3s Pro:
5 reasons to buy
- Buyers praise the suction for cleaning floors extremely well.
- Most buyers appreciate the vacuum’s large battery capacity and long run time.
- The machine is complimented for easily sucking up pet hair.
- The dust bin is liked for having a fairly large capacity.
- Many purchasers remark that the vacuum can easily fit underneath couches and chairs.
5 reasons not to buy
- Several buyers say the dust bin annoying needs to often be changed.
- The vacuum is mentioned to have reliability issues.
- Purchasers generally mention that the noise level is not too loud, but could be louder.
- Some buyers report defects where the machine keeps smashing into walls.
- A few reviews remark that it can get stuck on rugs or floor changes.
The ILIFE V3s Pro generally receives great reviews. Most buyers appreciate the vacuum’s large battery capacity and long run time. Other purchasers like how well the machine fits underneath furniture. Furthermore, the vacuum’s cleaning performance is widely praised, especially its job with pet hair. Unfortunately, some buyers dislike the vacuum for having reliability issues, and easily getting stuck on rugs or furniture. Additionally, other purchasers mention that the noise level can be annoyingly loud, and the machine can have a glitch where it can often keep bumping into walls. Overall, the vacuum is great for those looking for a strong-performing and intuitive product.