Currently no resellers available.
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.08 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||120 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||280 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of ILIFE V55:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers say the suction power is very strong.
- The vacuum’s mopping function is said to work great.
- Many buyers praise the vacuum for being able to clean for a long time, thanks to its long battery life.
- The machine’s navigation is said to be decent, although not the best.
- A number of purchasers compliment its build quality and reliability.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers mention that the vacuum can occasionally glitch.
- Several reviews remark that it can easily get stuck on furniture.
- The vacuum is occasionally mentioned to not stay on its charging station.
- A few purchasers criticize the vacuum’s performance on carpet.
- The vacuum’s bin is disliked for being too small.
The ILIFE V55 is well-liked by most buyers. Many purchasers say the machine’s navigation is excellent, and the vacuum can clean for an especially long time thanks to its large battery. Other positives include a well-working mopping function, strong suction power, and a high-quality construction. Sadly, some buyers criticize the vacuum for easily getting stuck on furniture, and for being too loud. A few purchasers also criticize the vacuum’s performance on carpet, and its occasional problems with staying on its charging station. However, with so many positivies and a very affordable price, the vacuum is a great purchase.